Friday, February 27, 2009

We're online!

You can finally get downloads of our music online! Visit http://www.positivemusicanddownloads.com/ to listen to some music and download us. Check back for updates on stores and other places you can find us. It's in the works :)

We also had a blast performing for Showtime Utah on Monday! Stephen Nelson was wonderful, of course, and we all had a great time there. It is the cutest and funnest place! I highly recommend that you go sometime. You would love it. They have a wide variety of stuff that goes on! Anyway, we'll keep you posted on our upcoming events! There are more on the way!

-Mallory

1 comment:

Devin and Kati said...

oh! I didn't know you had a blog, but then i saw it and went to the link to listen to your music, and I just started sobbing! My husband is thinking i am way emotional. but you girls are INCREDIBLE! I just loved the songs!
-Kati